All the training an athlete completes leading up to an event means nothing on race day without a properly planned and practiced fueling strategy. E2P offers personalized assistance in assessing your training and race day fueling strategies. We also offer quarterly clinics to educate the athlete on fueling for any phase of training.
A review and assessment of your personal race day fueling strategy to make sure all hydration, electrolyte and nutrition needs are met for your endurance event. This is best purchased early in the training cycle to allow for practice during long training rides and runs. The assessment includes 2 follow-up meetings to account for any changes experienced in practice.
- Help! Why am I am training hard and gaining weight?
- How not to overeat while training
- What the athlete's plate should look like in base training
- Good foods to include in your training diet
- Fueling to prevent fatigue
- Foods aid in muscle recovery
- Altering your diet for recovery weeks and transition phases of training
NEXT CLINIC - March 22nd at 7pm, $25 for non-members
- Planning your fueling strategies for race day
- What are the carb, calorie, electrolyte, caffeine, fueling requirements for endurance performance?
- Planning your race week nutrition. How and why it should change leading to race day.
- Tips for fueling and not gaining weight when training decreases.
- What the athlete plate looks like in off-season verses competition season.
Clinic dates and announcements will be announced via email and updated on this page.