Mental Coaching won’t just help you to deal with problems or issues, it will help you to learn faster, master your skills better, and perform consistently under pressure, when it counts most, in competitive arenas. Mental Coaching will help you to be in the best psychological state of mind and to understand how your self-talk can influence your emotions and behavior. When you think about Mental Coaching, think about how often you spend every week training your body physically and learning technical and tactical skills. Then think about how often you spend every week training your brain and your mind. What goes on inside your mind will influence everything that you do in training or competition. By learning to understand, manage, and use your brain in an effective way, you will achieve your best performance.
What are the top benefits of Mental Coaching?
· Developing mental resilience
· Choosing and maintaining a positive attitude
· Learning stress management skills to perform better under pressure
· Maintaining a high level of self-motivation
· Setting high, realistic goals
· Increasing self-confidence
· Becoming more consistent in performance
· Increasing focus and concentration skills
· Managing anxiety effectively
· Managing emotions effectively
· Enhancing overall life skills
· Dealing effectively with people
If you’re a high performer during training but find yourself under-performing in competition, the most likely culprit holding you back is your mental game. In fact, many athletes struggle with the same problem.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
· I’m so frustrated with my performance that I feel like giving up!
· I’ve lost my mojo and don’t feel like training.
· I feel like I lose my confidence when I’m in competition.
· No matter how hard I train I can’t seem to get the same results in competition.
· I wish I could compete with the same confidence in competition that I have in training.
· I feel like my performance is cautious or that I’m trying too hard to not make mistakes in competition.
If the above statements sound familiar to you, then you could benefit from mental coaching.
Our Fall Mental Coaching Program is designed to get you in the best mindset; to prepare you to train consistently and improve your mental game.
Let me ask you, are you…
· Lacking the energy, motivation to train because you lost your mojo?
· Do you want to become a better athlete but aren’t sure where to start or how to stay consistent?
· Do you struggle with finding time to train?
If any of those scenarios cause you to nod your head and say, “YES, that sounds like me”, then…
This coaching program may be what you need.
Join us for a free LIVE Zoom information session on Tue, Oct 6th at 7pm to learn how you can participate and the benefits it will provide. Those who register for and attend the live Zoom session will learn about a special added bonus available only to those who participate in this informative session. Hint - it is valued at over $200 dollars!
Our group coaching sessions will take place on October 13th, 20th and November 3rd at 7pm.
Special Price! $549
To receive the invite for the free session on October 6, please email Ivy@endurance2perform.com
Look forward to seeing you in class!
Register for this free session first. Those who attend get a bonus with their group coaching worth over $200!
To register, EMAIL: Ivy@endurance2perform.com
October 13th, 20th and November 3rd at 7pm
Pre-registration is required. Free zoom info session is encouraged.
60-minute discovery coaching session to learn about your current challenges, issues and opportunities and explore how I can support you in achieving your goals and overcome your challenges. This is about having an honest conversation and find out if we are a good fit to work together. This coaching session is a prerequisite for all individuals who move forward with one-on-one coaching or group coaching. Coaching sessions are via phone or Zoom.
60-minute coaching session to prepare you mentally, emotionally, and physically for your race day (pre-race, during and post-race) or prepare you for any significant event in your personal or professional life. In this session you will learn how to visualize your perfect performance.
Discovery coaching session plus two 30-minutes sessions (1 on 1)
Discovery coaching session plus six 30-minute sessions (1 on 1)
Three 30-minute coaching sessions per month (1 on 1)
Discovery coaching session for each participant plus six 60-minute group sessions (up to 10 participants)
Three 60-minute group sessions
(up to 10 participants)
Coach Ivy, an avid swimmer and athlete, has been coaching business people and athletes to optimize who they are and maximize their results. Coach Ivy helps her clients find happiness and fulfillment in their personal and professional life. Her coaching philosophy is to Learn It. Live it. Share It. Learn what it takes to be successful. Live it fully in your own life. Then, give to others to help them do the same.